Strzelec
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

High-rise buildings

Post by Strzelec »

Hi,

I'm new on this forum but I have been playing theotown for some time and I have problems with skyscrapers. The problem is that I love modern cities with skyscrapers in the centre (they are a symbol of civilization and how powerful the humanity became to me), but they are built so rarely in the game... I think it should be better balanced, because now I often observe than higher buildings are considered as level one and when they upgrade they become a small houses with a few floors or tiny local shops and if I don't use "untouchable" button and don't destroy buildings my city after hours of intense development has a size of giant metropolis, but the buildings looks like those in not very big towns. At first I thought that there is too little high towers but it turned out that they just don't want to spawn. Now I struggle with my method of creating modern city centre with skyscrapers by tearing down these small buildings dozens of times in order to get another tower. I think that player should have more control over development and choose between skyscrapers and lower buildings. Please let me know if you know a more effective method of creating a city centre full of skyscrapers.

ct3
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

no

Post by ct3 »

Juehfhhd
Last edited by ct3 on 22 Apr 2016, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

ct3
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ct3 »

You must place down high schools then they come.
Last edited by ct3 on 18 May 2016, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

phoenix
TheoTown Councillor
Reactions:

Platform

Post by phoenix »

Yes, this changed in the new versions :)

Strzelec
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Strzelec »

Thanks,

In the new version it is much easier to build skyscrapers. Eventually I can build a CITY, not only a TOWN as it was in previous versions (I've been playing this game since a year).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”