Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
rare_metal
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Money system

Post by rare_metal »

Since v250 (i guess) we have new money system. I don't like it, i told it many times. I know you try to make small towns gain more money and big sities gain less. But you overdo. Now big sities can't get enough money (don't look at CommanderABab's cities, he using plugins to build super-high-dense cities). When city reach 10-20k inhabitants, spendings per 1000 inhabitants stand still (you should check it). But income decrease.
How to make big city not so rich? You have to increase spendings! Make highways, the Palace, the Skyscrapper more expensive. Someday we'll get airport and military base, you should make them very expensive.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Have you tried version 264?

VDSC
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Location: JK, I didn't live on Philippines, I live on Pizza Land

Platform

Post by VDSC »

Yeah, in 264 the money system slightly increase. For example, Matilda's income increased from +27,000 income to +45,000 income.

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

VDSC wrote:Yeah, in 264 the money system slightly increase. For example, Matilda's income increased from +27,000 income to +45,000 income.
wait did it go back to normal ? :shock:

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Money system

Post by CommanderABab »

rare_metal wrote:Since v250 (i guess) we have new money system. I don't like it, i told it many times. I know you try to make small towns gain more money and big sities gain less. But you overdo. Now big sities can't get enough money (don't look at CommanderABab's cities, he using plugins to build super-high-dense cities). When city reach 10-20k inhabitants, spendings per 1000 inhabitants stand still (you should check it). But income decrease.
How to make big city not so rich? You have to increase spendings! Make highways, the Palace, the Skyscrapper more expensive. Someday we'll get airport and military base, you should make them very expensive.
Yep, I like to solve traffic problems. :)

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Money system

Post by Bearbear76 »

CommanderABab wrote:
rare_metal wrote:Since v250 (i guess) we have new money system. I don't like it, i told it many times. I know you try to make small towns gain more money and big sities gain less. But you overdo. Now big sities can't get enough money (don't look at CommanderABab's cities, he using plugins to build super-high-dense cities). When city reach 10-20k inhabitants, spendings per 1000 inhabitants stand still (you should check it). But income decrease.
Yep, I like to solve traffic problems. :)
👏👏👏👏👏

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

My first message back into Oil Town was this road has too much traffic, maybe you need to build more or better roads.

My income increased from -65000 a month to -6500 a month.

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

CommanderABab wrote:My first message back into Oil Town was this road has too much traffic, maybe you need to build more or better roads.

My income increased from -65000 a month to -6500 a month.
awesome :D

rare_metal
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by rare_metal »

V264 is better, but you still need to adjust. Big high school is cheeper than small one.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

265 cities earn money while you are gone! I hope it's just the last played city.

Some might go bankrupt, if not.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Lot's of progress made...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”