A Brand New Suggestion to Theotown part 1 and 2 of 3

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

A Brand New Suggestion to Theotown part 1 and 2 of 3

Post by Henderion The Mayor »

This is First Part
Firstly, Theotown© is a city management game for Android© .So on here,I wanted
Theotown added localization currency system for it.Like the in your created system ,like
English(US) uses $ and For Simplified Chinese are used(元)in the currencies system .On
this idea ,I will give all of the currency system with the logical language of a country.
Indonesia=Rp. on left(and used no decimal at all)
Malaysia=RM on left(and used demical with .01) or used your system and created of
global currency system. or created a currency for Theotown© like TT$,T$ or TTDollar
and created your currency symbol.
2.Upgrade Transportation Systems for making the capabilities of a city to make profit or
positive tax income to upgrade the habitatans live level .
Example:Build the Port for Habitatans transport have a another choice like
WaterBus,Ferry Ship,Water Taxi,and etc.
3.Telecommunications
Firstly,I Have Posted the topic at the official forum with my username(Henderion The
Mayor) was titled as Added TV/Cable TV System
This Is 2.0 of the original because this is a brand new proposal with some new idea of it
Maintenance Cost can be Calculated on this price $3,000/Month for 1 Channel who
consits a diameter of 30 unit in game . and Max for TV Station is 2 to 5(Can be
discussed) and be consistently to said and I want moderator and graphics editor try to
draw the internet system at Theotown.
4.The Public Library
This is brand new idea of thinking in my idea at 1am(GMT/UTC +8). This is first thinking
of library.
First the building are can be listed in education tab and consits a half of maintenance fee
by the Museum. And also buid a completely University for future. and make the
maintenance fee are 120% of high school maintenance fee.
Lastly, I wanted to thanks all from Theotown© Unofficial Forum to review my idea
file.Thx
FINISHED AT:2017/02/04 01:20(GMT/UTC +8)
On My House at Kuala Lumpur(KL),Malaysia
If you have any questions, you can post to my Facebook: Henderson Yap (as you can
see 2 account add 2 all,I will postback your Request as fast as I can) or mail to
yapwc2838@<..>

Second Part:
CONSIST AS THE BASICS OF BUILD THE BETTER THEOTOWN GAME IN FUTURE
Chapter 1.Roughly to say Theotown is can be add some payable system like for utilities(also can check my post with entitled Added payments system in Official TT Forum).this is for the basic
Firstly for the lowest graded habitatans($) within to said their usage are low (20m3~30m3) per month.For the taxable year in this year,we can reduce the cost of within this formulae.
Residential :1% of their Tax rebate for that year.
Commercial:0.4~0.7% Tax Rebate
Industrial:Pollutionable are MUST GRANTED TO PAY the Environment Protection Tax (EPT) for a amount within a amount of 10%~40% of in tax rate and also for the unpolluteable industry are get a subsidiaries by the income of EPT who must pay from Polluteable Industry. the subsidiaries are can be payed on a rate 30% as the maximum from all Collectable EPT.
Chapter 2.Build the new sports facilities like in are listed below.
1. A Hockey Field or Hockey Stadiums
2. A Badminton Field/Court
3. A Skateboard Garden(also can category in the park)
4.Formula 1 Race Land also can be creative build the Theotown style or take a sample on a real F1 Runway.
Chapter 3. The News Tab for all.
News can be posted with this code @nbm in head and your news info can be concluded inside.
Example(@nbm The EPT Rate are downded to 25% !)
Last Note:
Ended on 2017/02/04 14:30(GMT/UTC+8)
@My House in Kuala Lumpur City.
Thanks for you watch and see my FB profile or mail me or posted at our FB group thanks. :cry: :cry:

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Uhh, do you really need to show what time did you think and post?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”