States of Pace refuses wars (this shold not be here)

Role-playing events

In EVENTS there should be Role Plays about Football, Soccer, Song Contest and others.

Moderator: Roleplay Moderators

setapdede
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:27
Location: Romania,Suceava
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: MIUI 10

Platform

States of Pace refuses wars (this shold not be here)

#1

Post by setapdede » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:22

States of Pace decided that is time to advertisment that they wont go at war but only in defensive
Whit this major people was supporting another ideologies
A war minght be coming
:fire :fire :fire
Last edited by setapdede on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:24, edited 2 times in total.
Traffic LOVEEEEE!!!!
:mine
New man that does plugins that some times crashes :D :bf at mine normaly
:( IDIOT OF ROLEPLAY
Leader of States of Pace
Windows 10 User :windows
MIUI 10 user :android

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3545
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#2

Post by RyanVJ » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38

You dont need to create another separate forum post for this, you can just post it in your main country forum page
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United States of Arizelon
0100010111000
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4568
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#3

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:14

You still doing this
ok
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

setapdede
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:27
Location: Romania,Suceava
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: MIUI 10

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#4

Post by setapdede » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29

RyanVJ wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38
You dont need to create another separate forum post for this, you can just post it in your main country forum page
Ok the next ones (except wars like onthers do) i will post them on country page
Traffic LOVEEEEE!!!!
:mine
New man that does plugins that some times crashes :D :bf at mine normaly
:( IDIOT OF ROLEPLAY
Leader of States of Pace
Windows 10 User :windows
MIUI 10 user :android

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4568
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#5

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35

setapdede wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29
RyanVJ wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38
You dont need to create another separate forum post for this, you can just post it in your main country forum page
Ok the next ones (except wars like onthers do) i will post them on country page
Please also put about wars in your country too
ok
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

setapdede
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:27
Location: Romania,Suceava
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: MIUI 10

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#6

Post by setapdede » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:38

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35
setapdede wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29
RyanVJ wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38
You dont need to create another separate forum post for this, you can just post it in your main country forum page
Ok the next ones (except wars like onthers do) i will post them on country page
Please also put about wars in your country too
Yeah but as anothers still will show here
Traffic LOVEEEEE!!!!
:mine
New man that does plugins that some times crashes :D :bf at mine normaly
:( IDIOT OF ROLEPLAY
Leader of States of Pace
Windows 10 User :windows
MIUI 10 user :android

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4568
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#7

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55

No just don't post something in here
should put this in trash
ok
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

setapdede
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:27
Location: Romania,Suceava
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: MIUI 10

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#8

Post by setapdede » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55
No just don't post something in here
should put this in trash
Then for what are used THESE EVENTS TAB????
Traffic LOVEEEEE!!!!
:mine
New man that does plugins that some times crashes :D :bf at mine normaly
:( IDIOT OF ROLEPLAY
Leader of States of Pace
Windows 10 User :windows
MIUI 10 user :android

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4568
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#9

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00

setapdede wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55
No just don't post something in here
should put this in trash
Then for what are used THESE EVENTS????
Nobody declare a war with you so should been in trash
ok
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars (and that this is spam)

#10

Post by Graham_Memeboi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:03

The point of creating an event is for an ACTUAL EVENT.
eg. MAJOR WARS, INTERNATIONAL SPORT CONTEST etc.

This isn't an event, just post things like this in your own country subject!
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

setapdede
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:27
Location: Romania,Suceava
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: MIUI 10

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#11

Post by setapdede » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:06

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00
setapdede wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55
No just don't post something in here
should put this in trash
Then for what are used THESE EVENTS????
Nobody declare a war with you so should been in trash
Then civilwars? I think you shold calm
Traffic LOVEEEEE!!!!
:mine
New man that does plugins that some times crashes :D :bf at mine normaly
:( IDIOT OF ROLEPLAY
Leader of States of Pace
Windows 10 User :windows
MIUI 10 user :android

User avatar
Graham_Memeboi
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 20:16
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars (and that this is spam)

#12

Post by Graham_Memeboi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:07

I think a civil war can stay in your own counrty subject seeing as it doesn't include attacks from other users :P
Gen. Williamson Maule
Glorious and Supreme Leader of Gracity
IFIJ TSCA STEELPACT EC TTO member

:fire :fire :fire :fire

Motto of the people:
A peaceful Earth will create a peaceful universe

setapdede
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:27
Location: Romania,Suceava
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: MIUI 10

Platform

Re: States of Pace refuses wars (and that this is spam)

#13

Post by setapdede » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:23

Graham_Memeboi wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:07
I think a civil war can stay in your own counrty subject seeing as it doesn't include attacks from other users :P
Ok
Traffic LOVEEEEE!!!!
:mine
New man that does plugins that some times crashes :D :bf at mine normaly
:( IDIOT OF ROLEPLAY
Leader of States of Pace
Windows 10 User :windows
MIUI 10 user :android

User avatar
THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 17:30
Location: Astrellia, UHAE
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: States of Pace refuses wars

#14

Post by THEMAX » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:11

setapdede wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:06
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00
setapdede wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58


Then for what are used THESE EVENTS????
Nobody declare a war with you so should been in trash
Then civilwars? I think you shold calm
Both should calm , the event subject is made for internationals events such as war ( doesn’t include civil war ( however if someone intervene then it does ) , sport competitions , plague , etc...

And now i’ll Lock the topic
Emperor of Atlantean federated empire
Image
Founder state of Internationxal council
Leader of AEOY and steel pact

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest