Rural zones :) [Residential zone type]

Zone plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Rural zones :) [Residential zone type]

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Credit - Contents of this plugin may only be reused if you give credit to the author.
Hello everyone,
rural zone by cesare.jpg
It is to my greatest pleasure to release my custom zone: rural zones, specially to create small, tightly knit communities in the rural or remote areas. Most rural building in this plugin resembles medieval or simple village architecture.

This rural plugin features four new village houses, three inspired from Three Little Pigs houses and one rural houses village militias that provides some safety to your villagers.

I have also included village spawners and teepees, but I have set both to auto build: false, teepees is draw ground: true which might look ugly to some users

Bariea2_17-12-18_02.49.00.png
So far, this plugin only have around 1x1 small village buildings that could house from one to five people. Maybe in the future I could add 2x2 buildings if I am not too lazy... Also all buildings are only level 1since rural folks are just simple minded people. :) But you can create level 2 buildings if you want...

If you want to add your own buildings into rural zone, you are free to do so. Just insert your own building into my custom zone:"$ruralzone.cesare". :json

Here is the download link:
ruralzone.plugin
(127.32 KiB) Downloaded 816 times
ruralzone.zip
Hehe forgot the zip :/
(127.14 KiB) Downloaded 1602 times
As always, have fun with creating rural villages and I hope to inspire some of you folks to create your own custom plugins. ;)

Credits
@Lobby- for the red tank and grass ground texture for custom zone decoration.
Last edited by cesareborgia94 on 18 Mar 2018, 15:34, edited 3 times in total.

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: Rural zones :)

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Yay new zones :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Zones”