Search found 660 matches

by wetguy
Sat May 18, 2019 22:54
Forum: Game Discussion
Topic: Make real country
Replies: 6
Views: 117

Re: Make real country

Koko ahmed wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 21:29
Why no answers?
This is not a plugin. Post it somewhere else
by wetguy
Tue May 14, 2019 21:05
Forum: Transport, Airport, Roads
Topic: U.S Road
Replies: 6
Views: 239

Re: U.S Road

KACPerez wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 21:03
wetguy wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 21:00
It has a speed that is too high, and the yellow line is not in the middle.
I think its in the middle but I might adjust the speed
Look more closely. Try putting it next to a normal country road or highway and compare it.
by wetguy
Tue May 14, 2019 21:00
Forum: Transport, Airport, Roads
Topic: U.S Road
Replies: 6
Views: 239

Re: U.S Road

It has a speed that is too high, and the yellow line is not in the middle.
by wetguy
Thu May 09, 2019 1:17
Forum: Topical Screenshot Threads
Topic: Show your highways
Replies: 32
Views: 4042

Re: Show your highways

_Rock Fort_ wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:03
Here is my most recent interchange , based on the US-30 and US-93 intersection near Filer , Idaho

Idaho_19-05-08_01.54.25.png
It's nice, but those farms...
by wetguy
Sun May 05, 2019 18:51
Forum: Lists
Topic: All UltraPlanes' Planes
Replies: 2
Views: 146

Re: All UltraPlanes' Planes

You just copied real planes and changed their names up a bit, seemingly ignoring that there already is TheoAir which has Airbus planes with the "A"s in their names replaced with "T"s.
by wetguy
Sun May 05, 2019 8:11
Forum: Smalltalk
Topic: Theotown American Chatbox
Replies: 40
Views: 920

Re: Theotown American Chatbox

The story of Christopher Columbus, the first president of North America. He came to America because he wanted to prove the earth was round. He talked to the king of England to get a boat to travel across the ocean, but he did not allow it because he believed the earth was flat. Columbus then said th...
by wetguy
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:18
Forum: Plug-In Discussion
Topic: American road markings plugin
Replies: 22
Views: 1449

Re: American road markings plugin

The middle picture is a satellite image of Empire Avenue, a two-lane, two-way road with dashed yellow lines. The other two roads have multiple lanes which are separated by white dashed lines. The white and yellow dashed lines are all the same length AND the same distance apart. Each dashed line is ...
by wetguy
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:04
Forum: Events
Topic: Three Cities War (Non-Scifi)
Replies: 58
Views: 572

Re: Three Cities War (Non-Scifi)

It's a bit strange how there's a "Sci-fi" and a "non-sci-fi" version of this "three cities war". It's like this same event happened sometime in the present or near future and happened again hundreds of years later.
by wetguy
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:56
Forum: Plug-In Discussion
Topic: American road markings plugin
Replies: 22
Views: 1449

Re: American road markings plugin

The reasons they have only one stripe because of size and scale, and because it would look weird if they had two big stripes (in my opinion). The dashed lines are like that because it is the way the normal theotown roads are. But it is possible to add two solid yellow lines (double solid yellow lin...
by wetguy
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:15
Forum: Plug-In Discussion
Topic: American road markings plugin
Replies: 22
Views: 1449

Re: American road markings plugin

I made the unique frame separate from the unedited frames, so I can use frame stealing for the rest of the frames. @-LeoLeo- did something similar in his crosswalk plugin. I don't understand why the US road is depicted to have only one solid yellow line. In the United States, there are TWO yellow l...
by wetguy
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:06
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Addressing problems with Microtransactions, premium currency,
Replies: 8
Views: 316

Addressing problems with Microtransactions, premium currency,

There is a large amount of people who complain that Theotown is "completely ruined" because "diamonds" were added and more things that require diamonds are being added. Many are unaware that experimental mode exists and complain about diamonds making Theotown "Pay to win" despite getting diamonds fo...
by wetguy
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:57
Forum: Events
Topic: [Sci-Fi]Three Cities War
Replies: 39
Views: 441

Re: [Sci-Fi]Three Cities War

Brody Craft wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:15
I think he learned too much Quantum Field Theories...

Anyways, we're still reconsidering to intervene with this war.
He's probably just adding "sciency" terms to regular weapons to make them sound futuristic.
by wetguy
Sat Apr 20, 2019 0:39
Forum: Events
Topic: [Sci-Fi]Three Cities War
Replies: 39
Views: 441

Re: [Sci-Fi]Three Cities War

[mention]THEMAX[/mention] What the heck is quantum grenade?
by wetguy
Mon Apr 01, 2019 15:58
Forum: News
Topic: Announcement of TheoTown 66
Replies: 84
Views: 2561

Re: Announcement of TheoTown 66

...I know this is an april fools joke, but I see an improved version of Kingtut101's elevated terrain in the screenshot.
by wetguy
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:32
Forum: Plug-In Discussion
Topic: Modular Walmart
Replies: 41
Views: 1313

Re: Modular Walmart

you sound very unnecessarily angry in your response
by wetguy
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:27
Forum: Plug-In Discussion
Topic: Modular Walmart
Replies: 41
Views: 1313

Re: Modular Walmart

What do you think those boxes on top of the building are? They're vents. Screenshot_2019-03-05-10-33-23.png Try to a little nicer and maybe I'll be nice to you. I do not show disrespect to people who are respectful to me. If you are disrespectful to me for no apparent reason, I will be disrespectfu...
by wetguy
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:36
Forum: Plug-In Discussion
Topic: Modular Walmart
Replies: 41
Views: 1313

Re: Modular Walmart

[mention]TiarDVaughn[/mention] , I see you are just putting pointless shapes on top of the building to make it look more "realistic" and "detailed" when they actually have no other purpose. Try actually copying a Walmart and it will look better and actually realistic.
by wetguy
Sun Mar 17, 2019 20:04
Forum: Smalltalk
Topic: What are y'alls thoughts on the US?
Replies: 32
Views: 736

Re: What are y'alls thoughts on the US?

cesareborgia94 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 19:43
https://youtu.be/HB780oK6F9M
That video was made to promote an ideology you say you oppose.
by wetguy
Sun Mar 17, 2019 19:13
Forum: Decorations and Tools
Topic: Parked Car Decos V2
Replies: 11
Views: 1214

Re: Parked Car Decos V2

[mention]Pounkiller[/mention] , Can you bring back the V1? I don't like this game's semi trucks.
by wetguy
Thu Mar 07, 2019 21:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Screenshots of Sethland...
Replies: 23
Views: 881

Re: Screenshots of Sethland...

Fredrickson_18-12-24_20.41.40.png Fredrickson, Roanoke Fredrickson, RO, located on the banks of the Whitestone River, is the Capital and Largest city in the state of Roanoke. The city was thriving in the 1900s, until the 1970s and 80s. The population peaked at 1,287,528 in 1975, and has been droppi...

Go to advanced search