• Welcome
TheoTown is a city simulation game for Android. Try it out, it's free... :mine :space:bc
<-Theo TV

We have an official discord server. Let's chat together!

Top images in our screenshot gallery:
Become a Beta-Tester
Most recent version is

• Newest Plugins

Tutorial : How to Unlock Regions

DISCLAIMER

All the information provided on this post is for educational purposes only. Nexus24680 is in no way responsible for any misuse of the information.

THE HARD WAY

Here's a formula for you:

\(I = M * 2000\)

Where:

I = Number of Inhabitants

M = Map Count

That's the formula for unlocking a full region in just one map. For example, let's say we have a region with 25 maps.

We just have to multiply the map count times 2000 (\(25 Maps * 2000\)) and that gives us 50,000 inhabitants in just one map.

When we have reached this number, we'll just have to open the Region View and unlock all the maps.

Now, to calculate how much time we will need to unlock the full region, we just take the map count and that's our time in minutes.

For example, if you have 25 maps and don't use ads to speed up countdowns, it'll take 25 minutes to unlock every single map in the region.

To sum up, build so many RCI and increase demands on sandbox to have the needed inhabitants in just one map so you can unlock the entire region in one go.

THE EASY WAY

This is not an easy way because, sadly, the only way to unlock the regions is the hard way above. But, if you don't like to go through the hassle of unlocking the exisiting regions, just copy/paste these region.json files to your regions folders to unlock them

For Theonia

Paste it inside the region.json file, located in /TheoTown/regions/default/region.json

http://pastebin.com/VqnM8k50

For Flat Earth

Paste it inside the region.json file, located in /TheoTown/regions/flatearth/region.json

https://pastebin.com/yr2A3Dbl

Note: If you want to download these text files instead of copying their contents, you can. But be reminded that you'll have to rename whatever name it downloaded with to region.json and paste them inside their respective folders.

Anyway, I hope you like this.

Comment your suggestions, feedback and threats down below.

Sincerely,

Nexus24680

Views: 27  •  Comments: 1  •  Write comments

Airport Details Sets by rjroldan1

hello
Terudon_18-12-09_11.59.45.png

Here's my plugin again That can help your airport looks better by adding this Airport details of mine

This plugin includes
  • *a Vehicle depot (Underground version) that spawns different airport vehicles

*Placeable vehicle

*New placeable plane apron / towed plane

*placeable tug (spawns tugs and 2 luggage cart)

Terudon_18-12-09_12.10.09.png
Terudon_18-12-09_12.07.25.png
Terudon_18-12-09_12.07.17.png
Terudon_18-12-09_12.00.49.png

I also prepared 2 zips

1. No category REQUIRED is you want to

2. Needs Category of my Modern Airport Packs(so i you want this make sure you have My modern airport category)

I

Plus if you Download this you will get my Own Runway markings !!😃

Terudon_18-12-08_17.21.32.png

NOTE↑↑↑If you want this zips above make sure you have my Modern Airport Category😃↑↑↑↑

Views: 199  •  Comments: 9  •  Write comments

• Latest news
    Replies
    Views
    Last post