• Welcome
TheoTown is a city simulation game for Android. Try it out, it's free... :mine :space:bc
<-Theo TV

We have an official discord server. Let's chat together!

Top images in our screenshot gallery:
Become a Beta-Tester
Most recent version is

• Global announcements

Announcement of TheoTown 66

Dear people of our forums, it is with great pleasure I am now finally able to make this announcement to the public. More than 5 years ago, TheoTown was first released to you all on android. In that time the game has never stopped growing. We established a great community over those years. You may have heard rumours or jokes the past few weeks about a new version of TheoTown. It is with pride that now, after 5 years, I can announce the following: TheoTown 66! Now what will this mean? TheoTown 66 is a version of TT, that will be available to users on IOS platforms, but perhaps even more exciting, on the PC! Furthermore, this version will have a long requested feature finally being realised. Elevated terrain! That's right, you will be able to create different landscape heights now! Something else to get you excited: Many of you are familiar with the DSA plugin, some might not. DSA will also be added to the base game of TT 66! Keep an eye on our discord for more information to come soon!
IMG_20190401_001935_155.jpg
IMG_20190330_212628_836.jpg

Views: 1252  •  Comments: 56  •  Post a reply

• Newest Plugins

Palms and Bushes UPDATE by mdk_813

Hi folks,

I've created some simple palms and bushes for the terrain menu.

The plugin adds two new entries to the terrain menu, which each include a randomizer as well as several single or grouped palms/bushes to choose directly. It basically works like the in-game trees in the same menu.

Please note: The preview image for both entries is the same as for the original trees. I guess this is due to the fact that there is just one standard preview for a randomizer in the game. I'm sorry for that. But at least you can distinguish the plugin by the provided texts.

The palms and bushes are probably best suited for maps with the sand texture but they also work reasonably well on the original green ground texture.

I would like to give a special thanks to CommanderABab, without whom I would not have been able to complete this plugin!

Have fun!

P.S.: The rocks in the picture below are no part of the plugin. They are original content of the game and can be found in the decoration menu.

P.P.S.: It would be nice, if Lobby added these rocks to the terrain menu as well. Please ;)

UPDATE

I have added a new file (Palms_Bushes_terrain.mdk_813_NON_AUTO_BUILD.zip) with "auto build":false, which will prevent the palms and bushes from being built automatically alongside the ingame trees when you create a new city. Just replace the old folder with the new one!
Attachments
Palms_Bushes_terrain.mdk_813_NON_AUTO_BUILD.zip
Use this version if you don't want the palms and trees to be built automatically when creating a new city!
(54 KiB) Downloaded 1498 times
Palms_Bushes_terrain.mdk_813.zip
This file is obsolete!!!
(53.99 KiB) Downloaded 1501 times
palms_bushes_terrain_cover.png

Views: 5373  •  Comments: 20  •  Write comments

Elevated Terrain (1.5) (5 Add-ons)

Elevated Terrain!

This long-awaited plug-in is finally here! Enjoy three levels of terrain, each with their own decorations. Unfortunately, due to limitations you can't build on them, but they will spruce up your city's landscape. I plan on creating some add-ons for this plug-in in the future that might include more levels of terrain and more decorations.

Download:

https://sites.google.com/site/theotownm ... ed-terrain

Note: I am allowing users of this plug-in to edit this plug-in if they want in private. I am also allowing users of this plug-in to create their own add-ons for this plug-in under my conditions:

-Credit me in the plug-in and in the public release

-I have the ability to add it to my website, without your permission or consent. You will be credited of course.

-I have the ability to remove your plug-in for any reason

1.1:

-Added a cost (2500T)

-Now requires a rank to unlock (Large Town)

-Monthly price set to 0T (Just in case)

-The price will not increase

1.2:

-Fixed a small texture bug

-Added a new decoration to the third level of terrain (bushes by MDK_813)

1.3:

-Texture change

1.4:

-New category for elevated terrain (original icon by Theo)

1.4.1:

-Renamed the file to fix a loading order problem

1.5:

-Added winter textures
Attachments
terrrhr.png

Views: 9334  •  Comments: 45  •  Write comments

• Latest news
    Replies
    Views
    Last post